Calling all Marathoners, Trail seekers and runners all over Malaysia that love mother nature!
MERCY Malaysia Sabah Chapter is organising ‘Trek & Raise Funds’, a fundraising through Donation Card drive. The ‘trek’ is called ‘Salt Trail Challenge’ will be held on 21 May-22 May 2016 (Sat-Sun) at Crocker Range National Park Sabah. This is one of Sabah Parks gazetted parks which is loaded with tall and shady trees, cool and clear river, up and down hills that will definitely make your adrenaline rush.
Feel your life back to basic for 1 day and 1 night with:
- No telephone line but real connection with human.
- No comfort mattress but sleeping bag.
- No water heater but clear river water.
- No special food but ordinary food prepared with warmed heart from villagers.
- No electricity but generator provided in the evening with the million stars at skies.
If you wish to join, Donation Card is available at:
1) MERCY Malaysia HQ, Kuala Lumpur- Please contact Ms Ain at 019-314 0769
2) MERCY Malaysia Sabah Chapter – Please contact Ms Edna at 019-311 6182 / Ms Ivy at 019-268 2789
Download donation card here: